We are following all these guidelines to keep patients safe.
Therefore we ask all patients to;
- Please arrive on time (not early )
- Masks – bring and wear your mask before you enter Reception
- Wash your hands with soap and water on arrival (Washing our hands is a vital part of helping to reduce the spread of the virus as well as keeping other health issues at bay)- Please do not wear gloves, we will ask you to remove them as we do not know where they have been previously worn
- Social distance – please try to keep 2 metres or 6 feet away from other people including Reception staff
- Only bring a carer when essential
- Please do not bring additional bags
If, on the morning of your appointment if you don’t feel well, please DO NOT come to the clinic but call us on 0208 546 9626 to rebook.
And we will …
Wear masks when meeting, greeting and treating you. We totally understand that it is hot under a mask but you can take your mask off once outside. Wearing masks is about keeping all of our most vulnerable patients safe – thank you for your understanding
- Wear extra PPE (aprons, masks and where necessary visors)
- Continue our extremely high level of cleaning
- Periodically run our air purifier in the clinic room
- Open windows and doors often
- Use “foggers” to sanitise the air throughout our clinic.
Our foggers use a fine mist containing a harmless, all-natural and 100% biodegradeable chemical. (It’s better and safer than chlorine bleach)
Our diary records visits should we need to “Track and Trace”
- We are of course undertaking frequent hand-washing and cleaning in all areas
- We have extended our opening hours ... our current opening hours are:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5:30pm
Tuesday evening 5pm - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
We are closed on Sundays but will return your call on Monday morning.
Thank you for helping us keep our Clinic safe for everyone. We appreciate your help.
If you have any questions or concerns - please just call us on 0208 546 9626 - we will do our very best to re-assure you, and keep you safe.Thank you so much, best wishes and stay healthy
Dated: 19 July 21